The latest patches for the different CRM versions are as follows:
- CRM Version 2017 R3 is scheduled to be released in August, 2017.
- Version CRM 2017 R2 and CRM 2017 R2 Patch were released on April 7. 2017 R2 is the full installation for new installs. 2017 R2 Patch is also a full installation and needed when upgrading from CRM 7.2 or later.
- CRM 7.3 SP3.7 is the latest service pack for this version. This is not a full product, it is a patch and you must already be on a version 7.3 in order to install this update. This version is considered code complete by development and no further patches are planned.
- CRM 7.2j is the latest patch for this version. This version will only be supported by Sage until June 30, 2017.
- CRM 7.1o is the latest patch and this version is no longer supported by Sage.
The readme notes for these patches are attached and they contain a full description of the issues that have been addressed and any new features added. It is recommended that a Sage CRM certified technician install the full product and the required patches. It may also be beneficial to test in a prototype environment first to verify any issues with existing customizations in CRM.