Three new project reports are available for use with the Resource Scheduling module. (See Resource Scheduling Overview)
- Resource Schedule Analysis by Employee: For resource managers. Show who has been scheduled, when, and for how long. This report shows how an employee is performing against your budget.
- Resource Schedule Analysis by Project: For project managers. Show who has been scheduled, when, and for how long. This report also shows how each project member is performing against your budget.
- Project Progress Billing: A great tool for project or billing managers in not-to-exceed contracts. This report show exactly where you are in your project's budget with data on both what has been billed and what's left to be billed.
To install these reports:
- Go to Customization Services > Customization Packages, or Platform Services > Packages.
- Click 'Packages Library', and click 'Install' next to the report name.
- Refresh your browser (click F5)
- Find your report under Projects > Project Reports