To add a new tax group:
- Open Common Services > Tax Services > Tax Groups.
- Enter a code to add a new tax group
- Select the transaction type.
- If you select Sales, the sales tax table is displayed.
- If you select Purchases, the purchases tax table is displayed.
- Choose a tax reporting currency (if this is a multicurrency database).
- Choose a tax reporting rate type (if this is a multicurrency database).
- Choose a tax calculation method.
- In the grid, use the Finder to select an authority, and then:
- If the authority is taxable (by other taxes), double-click the Taxable field to change the entry to Yes.
- If the authority uses a surtax, double-click the Surtax field to change the entry to Yes .
- Use the Finder for the Surtax On Authority field to select the surtax authority.
- Click Add to save the new tax group
Have more questions? Submit a request