The following are some of the features and fixes the Product Update 3 addresses in Version 2014:
- A new Optimize Inventory screen helps you optimize your inventory
- Fixed a problem that could cause the average cost for an item to incorrectly be set to zero
- Added a new customization in OE that lets you specify whether dates in the Deliver By and Exp. Ship Date fields for details on the quote are copied to details on the order
- Fixed a problem that occurred when you split a lot, which caused the cost of the newly created lots to have three decimal places, even if you use a currency code that allows fewer than three decimal places.
- Character limits now work for optional fields. For example, if you specify a limit of 10 characters for an optional field, it is not possible to enter more than 10 characters in the field
- Note that because of database changes contained in this product update, you must reactivate your data for the following programs: TX, AR, AP, PO, IC
To review the complete Release Notes, please click here: Version 2014 Product Update 3 Release Notes