How to manage email notifications for approvers.
Users can manage email notifications by their profile preferences:
1. Go to Company from the top navigation bar
2. Under the Company list on the right, click on My Preferences
3. Locate the section titled "Email Notifications"
- Recurring Transaction fail: Check this box to receive an email when a recurring transaction fails. Note: This checkbox only works for Business Users with Full or Limited admin privileges
4. Under Requests for Approval:
- Journal Entry: Receive an email when there is a journal-entry request for approval
- Purchasing: Receive an email when there is a purchasing request for approval.
- Purchasing Minimum amount: limit the email notifications to the most important/higher amount requests by entering a minimum amount. For example, to limit notifications to requests over $5000, enter 5000 (without the $)
- Payment: Receive an email when there is a payment request for approval.
- Payment Individual: Receive an email each time there is a request.
- Payment Consolidated: Reduce your incoming email by grouping related request notifications into one email.
- Payment Minimum amount: To limit the email notifications to the most important/higher amount payment approval requests, you can enter a minimum amount. For example, to limit notifications to requests over $2000, type 2000 (without the $)
5. Under Approval Confirmations:
- Approved Payment Individual: Receive an email each time a payment is approved
- Approved Payment Consolidated: Reduce your incoming email by grouping related approved payment notifications into one email
Note: The settings above are for approvers only. The user that selects the bill for payment will still be notified individually when the payments are approved. There is no way to disable or change those emails.