When creating transactions, drop-down menus are no longer available
Once drop-down menus stop appearing, it means that the number of customers or vendors has exceeded the current picker setting. The picker amount located in "My Preferences" will need to be increased by following these steps:
1. Go to Company from the top navigation bar.
2. Click My Preferences.
3. Locate the Display section and Personalize page defaults
4. From the 'Drop-down lists: items per dropdown', select a higher number from the drop-down menu.
5. Click Save.
* This setting includes one-time vendors and customers
* At this time for performance reasons, Intacct only allows up to 5000.