Want to prevent users from posting transactions with future GL posting dates
The user has the option to set a warning for or completely disallow transactions created with future GL posting dates.
1. Go to General Ledger from the navigation bar
2. Click Open Setup
3. Select Configure General Ledger
4. Under the 'Accounting Settings' section, locate the 'Transactions' sub-section. There are 3 options for 'If future GL posting date'
- Do nothing
- Do not allow transactions to be created
5. Select an option and Save.