How to setup 2 signatures to print on cheques.
- Go to Cash Management from the top navigation bar.
- Click Open Setup.
- Click Checking Accounts under Setup Lists.
- Edit the appropriate Checking Account
- Go to the 'Checking Printing' tab
- In the 'Signatures' section, select 'Use 2-signature checks'
- After the 2-signature checkbox has been checked, a field identifying the 'Amount requiring 2nd signature' appears. The amount entered here controls whether one or two signatures print on the check as well as when two signatures are required. If two signatures are always required on checks regardless of the amount, enter the amount of 0. If two signatures are only required above a certain amount, enter that amount.