When starting Sage Intelligence Reporting's Report Manager on the workstation, the following error message comes up:
ActiveX component can't create object
If the Sage installation on your computer is a Workstation Installation, then a Workstation Installation for Sage Intelligence is required to run the Report Manager. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Click Help in Sage 300 ERP
- Click System Manager
- Take a note of the Program Directory
- Browse to the Program Directory path.
- Open the BX##A folder (where ## is the version number)
- Open the WSSetup folder
- Right click setup.exe and choose Run as Administrator to install the workstation setup.